Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My daisies garden





I have finally brave myself to start on a fondant project!!! Just a simple project. I am very pleased with the result. I made the fondant from the recipe Kak Min has on her Baking Project website. Attended one of her classes with Elina. Very hands on, highly recommend it.

I still have some fondant left. Maybe tomorrow, if the boys behave, I'll let them have a go at it. Might want to try making figurines. Maybe start with animal cartoon figure kan? Yeay!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SGT sgt cantik!!!! alaaaa... i feel like baking cupcakes now... tapi tak reti...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I want those pretty cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww!!!! Very pretty! So sayang nak makan. GO go Manda. You're getting really good at this =)

    ReplyDelete