Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hearts for Ariza and Dinos for Akasyah

I made these hearts for my sister in law, Ariza. She's unwell, so these are 'get well soon' hearts. Basic butter cookies with coloured sugar frosting.



And today, I bought this pack of 100 cookie cutters of very well-varied shapes for only RM89.90 at Bangsar Village's House of Presentation. Shapes include stegosaurus, barosaurus and tyranosaurus rex. My son got really excited and insisted on me making dino cookies too, and I did. But because it was already late, I did the icing 'cincai' style. Sudah very sleeeepy!


4 comments:

  1. your house must smell really yummy these days!
    ;-)
    check also The Kitchen Shop at BVII - think i spotted some cookie cutters there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, i did. and was very tempted. but bought too many already, i don't know where to store them! i need a room for my baking stuff now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cookies and looks yummy, love your picture too...

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete