Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lollipop Cookies



Did a quick job for a new friend, Farah. Her niece wants lollipop cookies and the theme is Alice in Wonderland. I am not a big fan of the Wonderland, because to me it's just Scaryland. So, not familiar with the cartoon character. A sister in Machester was very kind to google for pictures from the cartoon movie, and ( with the help of a friend ) came up with these designs. I hope Farah's daughter is happy!

Ouh, I went to four baking supply shops looking for lollipop sticks. All out of stock. So I use chopsticks, instead!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice .. nampak pun sodaap. Well done Manda and Allya for the hardwork and creativity =)
    Tu la... baru nak tanya the stick tak burnt ke in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh nice!!! Well done Manda! Looks nyummy too! I am a kind person... hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do think wonderland sounds very much like scaryland as well. don't like the story much. i don't think i finished reading the whole book as kid. i stopped when the cat suddenly appears. hiii!

    buuuut.. the cookies look so yummy. that i can finish them all :-))

    ReplyDelete