Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding cake Purple Roses


Made this wedding cake for my cousin Maya's wedding reception at Jeumpa D'Ramo. She loves roses and the reception's theme colour was purple. The cake was a madeira cake, I coated the cake with marzipan before applying the Royal icing for that nice pearly look. Also did the roses with Royal icing.



Helped do the pelamin for her. Used up all the material my mother kept from our wedding. Helping out with wedding preparation is one of my many hobbies.

Thank you Maya and Mak Ngoh!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! The description made my mouth watery. There is a food fest happening in one of the Los Angeles event venues next month and I am going to be there to taste good food. I love sweet and there is going to be a cake stall as well.

    ReplyDelete