Saturday, April 10, 2010

Experimenting with whites



Today, husband is free to babysit the baby, so I get to experiment on the icing tips I bought a while ago.



I'm sure they already have names for all these tips. But I have my own special name for them. These I call, star tips because they make little stars.




Spaghetti tip and carpet nozzle. Carpet nozzle can also be used to make Elmo cupcake. Spaghetti tip to make spaghetti cupcake? Hehehehe. I pun tatau.



Haaaaa, to make these I use the petal and leaf tips. Made the roses first, and then assemble on the cupcake.


This one is my personal favourite because I love white roses. Good for wedding cake assemble.



These are random basket weaving tip, siput tip and quick rose tip.

Stay tuned for more experiments in the bakinglab.

3 comments:

  1. manda, i like the white roses tu.. lawa sgt2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. manda, i love the white roses too :) sangat cantik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda, so sweet and love the white rose.....

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete