Sunday, February 14, 2010

Husband's Birthday




We didn't get to celebrate my husband's birthday properly because TWO of our children were warded on his birthday. Kesian them all. So, we did a belated birthday surprise party. Just a small party with 3 special guests from Melaka. Because the birthday boy is on a special no carbo diet ( a very good diet program because he manage to shed 5 kilos in a month, impressive right? ), I had to use the Splenda sweetener to replace sugar for his cake. I don't quite like it, because it has a funny after taste. I personally think, Splenda sweetener works okay for making chocolate cake. But for Orange Almond cake, I will stick to the good ol' sugar. Happy birthday husband a.k.a ayah!

Asked the kids what they want written on the cake, they gave me a long "Thank you" speech for ayah. Told them we won't be able to fit all of that on the cake. So, just a short Thanx Ayah saja should do the trick. Because the boys planned the party, we had to do it their way.

Step 1: Get the cake
Step 2: Put up decoration ( this I didn't do, because of time constraint )
Step 3: Keep ayah busy
Step 4: Hide
Step 5: Get ayah and SURPRISE!

2 comments: